Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Independance Day 2010

Well, actually it's a couple of days later, but as I think about our great nation and remember what our forefathers did for us in pledging their lives, fortunes, and sacred honor in what was in all likelihood to be a losing cause, I am awed by what they did in the face of a stone tyrant and the mightiest military in the world at that time.  I hope when the time comes I have a small fraction of their fortitude in standing up to tyranny in our day.

And then I see this, and I realize that the task is bigger than Jefferson and Madison and Washington and Adams and all the rest ever dreamed of:



And this from Jay Leno.  Thank God for Grandpa at the end! He must be truly embarassed by the buffoon of a son he has.



Truly ladies and gentlemen we are finished.

No comments: