Saturday, December 27, 2014

NYPD Police Officer Funeral Today

I was at a small family gathering today with a bunch of relatives I don't get to see very often (and some who, because of their age, I may never see again).  At the restaurant there were a few TV's hanging in corners, and one of them had CNN coverage of the funeral of one of the NYPD officers assassinated this past week.  I was trying to keep my head in the conversations at the table rather than watching the TV, when I caught sight of Shotgun Joe Biden speaking there, shortly followed by Red Bill DiBlasio, the marxist mayor of NYC and chief apologist for the assassin. 

I was very surprised that these two men, who have done more to promote racial disharmony over the last few years than anyone this side of the Sharpton/Jackson syndicate, were even allowed into the building, let alone given a microphone.

I feel very sorry for the wife and family of this slain officer.  They, and their loved one, deserved better than these two clowns at this ceremony. 

I noted that many officers from departments other than NYPD continued turning their backs in disgust on DiBlasio.  Good for them.

No comments: